In this course, you will :
- Explain the process from sample collection to PCR, sequencing, and data linkage.
- Examine the various sample types and how sampling strategy influences test performance.
- Explain why it is critical to link genomic data to clinical and epidemiological data sets in order to answer public health and scientific questions.
- Determine and investigate the ethical, legal, and social implications of data use and sharing.
1. The journey of a sample
- Sample to server
- Sampling strategy
- Implementation of testing and sequencing
2. How to make data richer
- Data enrichment
- Data integration
3. A sample without data is nothing
- How to share different types of data
- Data sharing
- Sharing FAIR-ly