In this course, you will :
- Examine the significance of data exploration.
- Recognize what you use in R for data visualisation.
- Recognize what you use in Python for data visualisation.
- Determine the various types of plots or charts that can be used to visualise your data.
- Discuss the feature engineering process.
- Determine the features and methods available in R for creating machine learning models.
- Identify Python features and methods for creating machine learning models.
- Outline the evaluation process and options for your machine learning model.
1. Data Exploration and Visualization
- Data Exploration and Visualization Learning Outcomes
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data visualization with R
- Data visualization with Python
- Data Exploration and Visualization Lesson Summary
2. Building Models in Azure ML
- Building Models in Azure ML Learning Outcomes
- Feature Engineering
- Creating and Scoring Models
- Modeling in R
- Modeling in Python
- Model Evaluation and Comparison
- Building Models in Azure ML Lesson Summary