In this coures, you will :
- Learn about relational operators, which are used to compare R objects, and logical operators, such as "and" and "or," which are used to combine TRUE and FALSE values.
- Loops can be useful in a variety of situations. While loops are similar to repeated if statements, the for loop is intended to iterate through all elements in a sequence.
- Learn about functions and how to use them, then take charge by writing your own.
- Learn everything there is to know about this simple method of applying a function to a list or a vector, as well as how to use its variants, sapply and vapply.
- Conditionals and Control Flow
- The apply family