In this course, you will :
- introduces information Tables can be used as a drop-in replacement for data. frames and demonstrates how to use data To filter rows, use the table's I argument.
- introduces information
- table's by argument allows you to perform computations based on groups.
- discover a data feature that is one-of-a-kind
- this chapter's table: altering existing data tables have been set up
- concentrates on data
- table's fread() and fwrite() functions, which allow you to quickly and easily import and export flat files!
- Introduction to data.table
- Selecting and Computing on Columns
- Groupwise Operations
- Reference Semantics
- Importing and Exporting Data