In this course, you will learn :
- Introduces developers to the benefits and fundamentals of Flutter, allowing them to use this cross-platform mobile development framework to create their own elegant, natively compiled apps.
- Learn how to install the Flutter SDK and the tools required to develop and test Android and iOS apps on Mac and Windows.
- How to set up Android Studio to work seamlessly with Flutter.
1. Introduction to Flutter Development
- What is Flutter?
- Why Flutter?
- The anatomy of a Flutter app
2. Installation and Setup for Flutter Development
- Flutter prerequisites
- Windows setup: Install the Flutter SDK
- Windows setup: Install Android Studio
- Windows setup: Android Emulator
- Mac setup: Install the Flutter SDK
- Mac setup: Install Android Studio
- Mac setup: Install the Android Emulator
- Mac setup: Install Xcode
- Mac setup: Test the Xcode iOS Simulator
- Configure Android Studio
- Android Studio tour