In this course, you will :
- Discover how to avoid and treat common illnesses and injuries.
- There is free, 100% online certification for CPR, First Aid, AED, and BLS training available.
- learn how to perform high-quality chest compressions, basic airway management, rescue breathing, and how to use an automated external defibrillator.
- The participant will be familiar with basic life support techniques used in response to common emergencies after completing this course.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Medical Problems
- Injuries and Trauma
- Environmental Injury and Illness
- General Concepts of Basic Life Support
- BLS for Adults
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- BLS for Children (Age One to Puberty)
- BLS for Infants (Age 0 to 12 Months)
- Use of an AED for Children & Infants
- Airway Management
- Relief of Choking
- BLS Skills
- Study Aids