In this course, you will :
- Learn how to Build a Simple Financial Model in Excel.
- Be able to calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) for a Project and apply the NPV decision criterion to accept or reject the project on a financial basis..
- Develop a Pro-Forma Income Statement from a set of Project Assumptions.
- Carry out Scenario Analysis on their model using Microsoft Excel's Data Tables and Goal Seek Function.
- Carry out Scenario Analysis with Excel's Data Tables and Goal Seek function.
- Calculate Free Cash Flow of a Project from Scratch.
- Understand the Time Value of Value.
- Understand the role and purpose of Net Present Value.
- Apply Mid-Year Discounting.
- Calculate the Terminal Value or Continuing Value for a Project.
- We will be doing plenty of hand calculations to illustrate the mechanics of the formula, before diving into Excel Spreadsheet to tackle the more in depth exercises..