In this course, you will learn :
- How to Perform a Stock Analysis
- Understanding the due-diligence process in order to evaluate a company's situation.
- Understand how to apply technical skills in the workplace.
- Applying financial modelling and valuation.
- How to come up with your own stock recommendation and price target.
- How to Create an Investment Case
- Accounting, industry knowledge, Excel, and financial modelling are examples of skills that can be combined.
1. Stock Analysis Introduction
- Domino's Lecture Introduction
- Why Do Stock Prices Increase or Decrease?
2. Structuring Your Stock Investment Case
- Stock Analysis Process
- Performing Company Due Diligence
- Know Your Company Story
3. Technical Skills
- Financial Profile & Ratio Analysis
- Company Financial Estimates
- Valuation Methodologies
4. Price Target / Investment Thesis
- Organizing An Investment Thesis
- Investment Risk
- Putting It All Together
- Domino's Investment Presentation