In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create a financial model for your project that includes all of the reports and ratios used in project finance.
- walk through the steps starting with a blank Excel workbook, discuss best practises for financial modelling, and delve into technical and financial aspects of the methods and ratios used in the model.
- capable of conducting your own economic data analysis based on your understanding of the econometrics tools described
- Learn how to apply the tools and methods mentioned above to various topics of your research, as well as how to prevent and overcome problems that may arise during real-world data analysis.
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Financial Modeling