In this course, you will learn :
- Determine the psychological elements that may contribute to a sports injury.
- Recognise the role that sport and exercise psychology intervention can play in injury prevention.
- Examine psychological reactions to sports injury.
- Identify psychological strategies that can help with injury rehabilitation.
- Sport injury and psychology – what’s the link?
- A holistic approach to sport injury
- Can psychological factors increase the risk of injury?
- Psychological interventions to prevent sport injury
- Psychological responses to sport injury
- What impact does psychology have on recovery?
- How can imagery, self-talk and relaxation help injury rehabilitation?
- How can goal setting and social support help injury rehabilitation?