In this course, you will learn :
- Recognise that there are various points of view in psychology.
- Learn how psychologists think about the design of their research and the methods they employ.
- Recognise where and how to learn more about how to critically investigate as a psychologist.
- Recognise the significance of critical thinking in psychology and research.
- Different schools of thought in psychology
- Critical thinking in psychology
- Ontology, epistemology and methodology
- How do I put critical thinking into action?
- Criticality at different stages of research