In this course, you will :
- Learn about a variety of film production specialties, such as writing and directing, as well as cinematography, editing, and composing.
- Distinguish the distinctions between storey and theme in a film.
- Explain the various roles that are involved in a film shoot.
- Investigate the camera's role in storytelling.
- Consider the role of editing in telling a storey on film.
- Determine how sound and music contribute to the meaning of a film.
- A Passion for Film
- Having Vision: Telling Stories
- An Accumulation of Decisions
- Breaking Down a Scene
- Transitions in Time and Space
- Music and Sound in Film