In this course, you will :
- Discusses the benefits and drawbacks of working alone, using examples from his own travels around the world. He offers advice on how to speed up your editing workflow, get the right equipment, and tighten up your working routine to make the most of every day.
- Tips on how to get comfortable in front of the camera, find interesting subjects, and more.
1 Person Crew Video Productions
- Advantages and disadvantages of a one-person crew
- Staying creative
- DaVinci Resolve cut page overview
- Simplified Adobe Premiere proxy workflow
- Selecting the right video bag
- Working with translators
- How to get comfortable in front of the camera
- Working routines
- Bulletproof camera menus