In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamental concepts and techniques of composition and camera movement throughout these lessons.
- Learn about the "frame" and the terminology used on set or with other creatives when discussing composition.
- Learn about the tripod, dolly, and crane. We'll learn how each "camera support" moves the camera and the terminology that goes with it.
- Some important cinematography fundamentals that will be useful for both live-action and virtual/CG filmmaking.
- Cinematography: Introduction to Composition and Camera Movement
- Aspect Ratio
- The Rule of Thirds
- Shot Sizes
- Movement vs. Rotation
- Why Filmmakers Move the Camera
- The Camera Tripod
- The Camera Dolly
- The Camera Jib/Crane