In this course, you will learn :
- How to recognise and unbundle complex problems.
- What is the difference between formal and informal authority?
- How to identify the key stakeholder perspectives.
- How to establish and maintain trusting relationships.
- How to deal with conflict.
- How to put personal strategies for surviving and thriving in the face of change into action.
- Introduction: Get on the Balcony
- Identify the Work to Be Done
- Lead With, Beyond, and Without Authority
- Take Action: Think Politically
- Take Action: Build Trust
- Take Action: Orchestrate Conflict
- Anchor Yourself