In this course, you will :
- Explore various time series business forecasting methods
- The course covers a variety of business forecasting methods for various types of components found in time series data, including level, trending, and seasonal components.
- We will study theoretical methods and apply them to business data using Microsoft Excel.
- Explore basic regression models, multiple regression models, dummy variable regressions, seasonal variable regressions, and autoregressions.
- When more quantitative forecasting methods have limitations and we need to generate additional business insights, consider the role of judgmental forecasting.
- Excel Time Series Models for Business Forecasting
- Excel Regression Models for Business Forecasting
- Judgmental Business Forecasting in Excel