In this course, you will :
- Learn a variety of consultation approaches. This programme is taught by industry professionals with relevant real-world experience.
- Investigate the approaches and frameworks for tackling each sort of consulting case in order to dominate your future interview and land your desired consulting job.
- Understand what a management consulting firm is and what a management consultant's role/job is at a high level.
- Participate in case studies to practise your consulting abilities in a real-world setting.
- Understand the techniques and principles of real-life consulting case interviews.
- Determine strategies for analysing firms and industries.
- Learn how management consultants deconstruct a business challenge into its constituent parts.
- Bain and McKinsey teach excellent brainstorming strategies.
- Investigate what steps to take to enter a new market.
- Learn about the strategy for increasing capacity utilisation.
- Understand the processes to a successful merger or acquisition.
- Learn what factors to consider before your organisation makes an investment decision.
- Recognising organisational behaviours.
- Discover how to approach market sizing case studies.
- Management Consulting Fundamentals
- Explore Management Consulting Cases
- Profitability Case
- Industry Analysis
- Market Entry
- Capacity Expansion
- Merge and Acquisition
- Organization Behaviors
- Brainstorming Cases