In this course, you will learn :
- How to Analyze Data in Excel Efficiently
- How to prepare data for pivot table work.
- How to Sort Data
- How to use pivot tables to create dashboards.
- The New Excel Learning Curve
- First PivotTable
- PivotTable refresh: range vs table
- Insert a pivot table - independent exercise
- How to prepare data for a PivotTable?
2. Basic calculations in a pivot table
- Sum, Count, Average
- DIY: Summarize values by
- How does the mean work?
- Drilling, i.e. viewing source data
3. Layout, formatting, and sorting of a PivotTable
- Auto grouping (+ -), grand and subtotals
- Change the layout of the report
- Automatic and manual sorting
- DIY: Pivot table layout
4. Grouping of a PivotTable
- Manual grouping of products
- Grouping of dates
- Problem with date grouping
- Grouping of values
- Grouping TOP 5 vs Others - individual exercise