In this course, you will learn :
- Excel can be navigated quickly and easily.
- Make a straightforward, effective spreadsheet.
- Excel formulas can be used to automate repetitive math calculations.
- Text should be formatted and arranged alphabetically.
- Convert numbers to currency.
- Quickly and easily change the size of the columns and rows.
- Learn the fundamentals of Excel in a simple, stress-free manner.
1. Excel Basics - Creating a Document From Scratch
- Saving Your Excel File Where You Can Find It
- Entering Data Into Your Worksheet
- Easy Ways You Can Select Cells in Your Worksheet
- How You Can Use Simple Formulas to Add and Multiply
2. Excel Spreadsheet Tutorial - Create Kitchen Remodel Costs Worksheet
- Adding and Formatting a Heading
- Entering and Alphabetizing Words In Your Worksheet
- Entering and Formatting Numbers In Your Worksheet
- Using Formulas to Multiply and Add Your Data
- Final Formatting - Add Borders and Color
- Printing Your Work
- Creating a Kitchen Remodel Cost Worksheet