Learn Excel in an Hour (best free Excel tutorial)
The GoSkills Excel in an Hour course is a free Excel tutorial for beginners, designed to take you from a complete newbie to being able to crush your everyday Excel tasks with ease.
In this Excel crash course, you will quickly learn the most common formulas, functions, and tools needed to increase your overall knowledge and proficiency with Excel.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn Excel fast, the downloadable practice worksheets make it easy for you to apply what you learn to real-world scenarios. You'll also test your knowledge at each step with a short quiz, so you can be confident you’ve mastered the skills you’ve learned.
This is one of the only free online Excel courses with certificate included after completion, so you can showcase your skills to your boss, coworkers, and friends.
What you get with this free course:
- 16 easy to digest Excel tutorial videos
- Downloadable exercise files and reference guides
- Unlimited quiz and test attempts
- Certificate of completion
- Free access to the GoSkills Excel Office app
In this course, you will learn:
- How to understand the difference between formulas and functions
- How to calculate and simplify data with functions like AVERAGE, SUM, COUNTIF and TODAY
- How to apply cell formatting that makes data visually appealing
- How to use dynamic conditional formatting to make critical information stand out
- How to manage workbooks, including how to rename, add, delete, move and copy sheets
- How to group, sort, and filter to quickly organize your data
- How to easily transform numerical data into visual charts and graphs
- How to gain the confidence and skills to go from zero to Excel hero!
Every concept in this course can be used in all versions of Microsoft Excel, and was recorded using Excel 2019/365. No prior knowledge is needed in order to successfully complete this free Excel course.