In this course, you will learn :
- Access Slack, create a workspace, and look over the resources available on the platform to improve organisational communications.
- Create your Slack profile and preferences after carefully considering how to effectively present your value in organisational communications.
- To keep others up to date on relevant information, use direct messaging and tag by individual and channel.
- Learn how to use Slack, the business communications platform, to improve organisational communications.
- Open a free Slack account, designate a unique workspace, become acquainted with the platform's layout, and review the various resources available on the platform to improve organisational communications.
- Set your availability and status to let others know when they can expect to hear from you. Investigate strategies for customising status and notification settings to boost productivity and team effectiveness.
- Put notifications on hold and use them to increase productivity. Handle notifications on the fly and learn how to automate what notifications you receive, as well as how and when you receive them.
- Create your Slack profile and preferences by carefully considering the best way to present yourself and your value in organisational communications.
- Define and create public and private channels to flesh out your work environment.
- Investigate additional methods for inviting others to a workspace and its default channels.