In this course, you will :
- Crystal systems, Bravais lattices, Miller indices, cell characteristics, BCC (Body centered cubic), FCC (Face centered cubic) and HCP (Hexagonal close packing) structures..
- Point (both elemental and compound crystal's), Linear, Planar, and bulk defects..
- Grain formation, measurement of grain size, grain structure, deformation types and mechanism..
- Solid solution, phase diagram (Unary and Binary), eutectic microstructure, types of invariant reactions, Fe-C phase diagram, TTT diagram..
- Hardening, tempering, austempering, martempering, annealing, stress relieving, spheroidizing, normalizing, case hardening..