In this course, you will learn :
- How to design and make embroidery pieces made of wood
- Explore different embroidering techniques, learn how to plan and drill stitching holes, and see how to display your work.
- See how Sara finds inspiration and learn how you can do the same.
- Learn how to plan your holes and stitches for different elements, then practise both drilling and stitching techniques on a sample.
1. Materials and Practicing Embroidery Techniques
- Practice Sampler
- Planning Your Stitches
- Finding Your Inspiration
- Getting Familiar with Your Rotary Tool
- Materials and Tools
2. Finalizing Your Embroidery Design
- Selecting Colors
- Transferring Your Pattern to Wood
- Embroidery Pattern
3. Bringing It All Together to Create Your Project
- Stitching with Metallic Threads
- Outline Stitching Techniques
- Embroidery Stitching Order
- Drilling and Preserving Your Template
4. Finishing Touches and Enhancing Your Final Piece
- Photographing for Social Media
- Attaching Hardware and Final Details
- Back Covering and Care Tips