In this course, you will :
- The world's top creators are intimately familiar with their platform, so let's begin by examining short-form content from TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Instagram, and Facebook Reels. If you haven't already, you'll either create an account or learn how to optimise your channels.
- Did you know that different platforms necessitate different scripting styles? The good news is that you are not required to become an expert! Discover one simple method for creating scripts that will help your content go viral.
- This is the heart and soul of being a short-form creator: quickly capturing any moment with the camera in your hand! And just because you're using your phone doesn't mean your videos can't have great audio and lighting.
- On platforms like TikTok, in-app editing features have advanced to the point where expensive video editing software is no longer required. However, you can edit on your phone using CapCut (which is free). Whichever method you prefer, you'll be able to do it both ways.
- What does it take to appear on TikTok's FYP, be discovered on Instagram, or appear on YouTube Shorts? Well, everything changes all the time! That is why it is critical to stay current with hashtags, captions, tagging, and scheduling.
- Whether you want to be a full-time creator or start a side hustle, there are things you can do to earn money with your content right away - even if you don't have thousands of followers!
- Platforms: What You Need to Know About Each One
- Scripting: You Don’t Have to Be a Writer
- Filming: How to Shoot High-Quality Footage on Your Phone
- Editing: All the Tips You Need to Speed Up Your Edit
- Publishing: Reach More People With The Right Posting Plan
- Strategy: The Best Ways to Grow and Monetize Your Channel