In this course, you will :
- Discover the significance of this field and how it differs from traditional project management.
- Learn about the various career paths that require these skills, as well as the key stages of the project management lifecycle.
- Learn more about each stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Each lesson will concentrate on various methods and tools that digital project managers commonly use for tasks such as creating project documents and more.
- You'll master one deliverable at a time, so that when you get to the final project, you'll be ready to plan, execute, monitor, and close it from beginning to end.
- Introduction to Digital Project Management
- Digital Project Management