In this course, you will :
- Adopt a comprehensive and integrated strategy for digital marketing planning.
- Create a well-thought-out content marketing strategy to help you meet your business and marketing objectives.
- To discover, reach, and engage your customers, mix paid, earned, owned, and shared media channels effectively.
- Examine the role of social media platforms in viral and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and track the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify and manage digital marketing risks.
1. Setting Goals and Preparing Your Digital Assets
- Overview: Essential Steps to Prepare for Digital Marketing Success
- Know Yourself: Digital Marketing Self-Assessment
- Know Your Target: New Ways to Identify & Reach Target Consumers
- Know Your Goal: Aligning Strategies, Goals, & Business Objective
- Know Your Message: Digital Content & Communication Channels
- Know Your Message: Digital Asset Management & Development Marketing Considerations of Your Company's Website
- Big Data in Digital Marketing
2. Online and Video Marketing
- Paid Advertising
- Organic Search and Inbound Traffic Conversion
- SEO Deep Dive
- Content Creation
- Online Video Marketing
- CRM and Marketing Automation
3. Social and Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Strategies Overview
- Buzz & Influencer Marketing: Strategies
- Buzz & Influencer Marketing: Other Considerations
- Buzz & Influencer Marketing Planning
- Online PR
- Email Marketing
4. Putting It All Together for Your Digital Plan
- Performance Indicators and Metrics: Search Engine and Websites
- Performance Indicators and Metrics: Social Media
- Challenges & Pitfalls: Ad Fraud
- Challenges & Pitfalls: Privacy and Data Security
- Challenges & Pitfalls: Brand Safety and Reputation
- Course Wrap-Up: Key Take-Aways & Integrated Approach
- Interview: Jill Ferguson, Chartbeat’s Head of Product Education
- Gies Online Programs