In this course, you will :
- Discuss the fundamentals of digital freelancing by highlighting the benefits and drawbacks of working for yourself, as well as the key differences between working as a freelancer versus a traditional role.
- This course will covers the entire freelancing project journey, beginning with how and where to find clients and ending with the process of concluding a project with a client. It discusses best practises for each stage of a freelancing project as well as how to start a freelancing career.
- Lear how to market yourself as a freelancer by developing your personal business identity and brand, using social media strategically to find clients, and developing a portfolio website aimed at client acquisition
- Freelancing 101 and Preparing to Market Yourself
- Managing Freelancing Projects