In this course, you will learn :
- Understanding the scope of the cloud is an overwhelming task, even for a seasoned developer.
- This course examines Microsoft Azure in its entirety. This viewpoint can assist you in understanding the various Azure offerings and determining which best fit your organization's cloud strategy. Those who are new to the cloud will find the course to be a valuable resource to which they will return time and again.
- Walt Ritscher begins the course by contrasting the three pillars of the cloud: software as a service, infrastructure as a service, and platform as a service.
- covers Azure subscription options and costs, as well as in-depth coverage of specific Azure services
- web hosting, cloud storage, Azure security, infrastructure, DevOps tools, backup, hybrid cloud systems, media encoding, and event and notification services are all covered.
1. Big Picture
- What is the cloud?
- Benefits of using the cloud
- What is software as a service (SaaS)?
- What is infrastructure as a service (IaaS)?
- What is platform as a service (PaaS)?
- Surveying the cloud market leaders
2. Azure Basics
- Subscription choices for Azure
- Understanding the costs of the Azure services
- A quick tour of the Azure categories
- A quick tour of Azure App Service
- Host websites and web apps on App Service
- Use templates to build a new App Service
- Use default tool to build a new App Service
- Edit and publish web app files
- Host web APIs on App Service
- What features are part of App Service?
4. Code and Workflows
- Overview of code and workflows
- Run serverless code with Azure Functions
- Building powerful workflows with Logic Apps
5. Storage and Data
- A quick tour of Azure Storage
- Store any kind of object in Blob Storage
- A quick tour of Azure databases
- Explore Cosmos DB, the multi-model, NoSQL database
- Cosmos DB in action
- Protect access to services with Azure Active Directory
- Explore the Azure network components
- Build out your system with virtual machines
- Azure DevOps and Visual Studio Team services
- Simplify app deployment with containers
- Continuous integration and deployment
- GitHub and Azure
8. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- The Azure AI family
- Cognitive services overview
- Machine learning overview
- Bots overview
- Search overview
- Explore the Vision API
- Explore the Language API
- Explore the Speech API
9. Other Services
- Deliver events and messages with Event Grid, Event Hub, or Service Bus
- Send mobile notifications with Notification Hubs
- Use Media Services to encode and stream media
- Manage IoT devices
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Manage hybrid systems with Azure Arc
- Back up and recover data with Azure Backup
- The rest of the services