In this course, you will learn:
- How to produce made-to-measure garments using body measurements.
- Patterns for certain clothing and how to make them.
- How to put clothes together.
- The evolution of trendy trouser styles.
- How to design clothing for the fashion industry.
- How to make made-to-measure slacks.
- Understand how to record body measurements used to create trousers
- Create a trouser block made from measurements, along with sewing a fitting sample, and completing a fit analysis
- Develop trouser adaptations; waist finishes, fly front opening, and pocket styles and designs. Along with educational content on fabrics that work for fashion garments.
- Gain an appreciation of the history of designer trousers and develop the skills to design a unique range of trousers using a template. Taking one trouser design, and completing the industry specification sheet for production, creating the pattern and sewing a finished sample.