In this course, you will :
- Apply the 5-step design thinking process to a design challenge in your organization..
- Empathize with your user through interviews and observations, in order to take a human-centered approach to a problem..
- Define your core problem by synthesizing and analyzing information gathered during your empathy work..
- Ideate solutions to your problem by brainstorming using "How might we..." statements..
- Prototype your ideas rapidly to identify the best possible solution for your problem..
- Test your prototypes with users to gather feedback on your proposed solution..
- Pitch design thinking to your team or organization using storytelling..