In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of data structures, beginning with arrays, stacks, queues, hash tables, and trees.
- The data is then processed using common techniques such as greedy algorithms and dynamic programming.
- At each stage, you'll go over implementation details while keeping time complexity in mind, as well as hands-on coding exercises and thorough explanations of the principles at hand.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to solve any problem in Go using the fundamentals of computer programming.
- Time Complexity
- Recursive Functions
- Approaches to Solve Algorithm Design Problems
- Data Structures in Go
- Binary Search Tree