In this course, you will learn:
- A thorough background of computer science and programming is required.
- How to think in terms of algorithms and solve programming problems quickly.
- Abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development are among concepts covered in this course.
- How to join a thriving community of like-minded learners at all levels of expertise.
- How to create a final programming project and present it to your peers.