In this course, you will learn:
- The fundamental building elements of data structures, such as arrays and linked lists.
- What are dynamic arrays and how do I use them?
- Hashing is an extremely powerful and extensively utilised technology with many applications.
- In the context of a computer operating system or in real life, how to use priority queues to efficiently plan jobs.
- AVL and Splay trees have the same basic structure as binary search trees.
- Data structures are used in applications.
- Basic Data Structures
- Dynamic Arrays and Amortized Analysis
- Priority Queues and Disjoint Set Union
- Hash Tables
- Binary Search Trees