In this course, you will :
- Learn more about the various types of data analysis and their goals.
- be able to see how each decision fits into the overall framework
- How to use data to inform financial decisions can be both satisfying and profitable.
- You'll examine investment opportunities using data from consumer credit, real estate, and even a non-traditional collectibles market.
- Learn how to use data to calculate a startup's total addressable market, supply and demand curves for staffing, and how to identify customer-driven areas for improvement.
- how to identify opportunities for optimization and how to support existing business operations
- Data-Driven Decision-Making Framework
- Applying Data to Inform Marketing
- Spotting Finance Opportunities With Data
- Data-Driven Business Operations