In this course, you will learn :
- Variable-based programming It's all G and M code.
- How to create a single programme that can be used to machine a set of parts.
- CNC simulation software from SwanSoft.
- Programming with metrics and macros
- How to optimise your cutting time and cost.
- CNC machine and Cutting Fundamentals
- Have advanced programming skills for CNC machines.
- Absolute and incremental system G90 & G91
- Working coordinate system G54 G55
- Tool length offset G43
2. SwanSoft Simulation
- SwanSoft Introduction
- Swansoft First Programme
3. Get G Code by using MasterCam
- Line G1 linear interpolation
- Circular interpolation G02 G03
- Contour Toolpath Rectangle with radius
- G81 > Standard Drilling
- G83 > Peck drilling cycle
- G84 > Rigid tapping cycle