In this course, you will :
- Teaches you to fetch and process data from services on the Internet.
- It covers Python list comprehensions and provides opportunities to practice extracting from and processing deeply nested data.
- You'll also learn how to use the Python requests module to interact with REST APIs and what to look for in documentation of those APIs. For the final project, you will construct a “tag recommender” for the flickr photo sharing site.
- Nested Data and Nested Iteration
- Map, Filter, and List Comprehensions
- Internet APIs