In this course, you will :
- Define cybersecurity and distinguish between a threat, an attack, and a breach. Learn how to address top business threats and lead tabletop exercises.
- Interpret the legal ramifications of breaches and use compliance as a layer of defence. In addition, develop an Incident Response Plan using resources from standards organisations and a network detection and response solution.
- Learn how to increase employee buy-in. Implement a cybersecurity training and awareness programme, as well as a cybersecurity culture. Finally, facilitate discussions with third parties to align cybersecurity expectations.
- Budget items for cybersecurity initiatives should be prioritised while risk and ROI are analysed. Find and keep talent capable of implementing enterprise risk management and involving third parties in the process.
- Cyber Challenges We Face Today
- Effective Detection and Response
- Cybersecurity Culture
- Making Investments
- Project: Your Cybersecurity Plan