In this course, you will :
- Examine the cybersecurity landscape, including attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Explain the fundamentals of cryptography, including encryption.
- Managing and encrypting a zero-trust environment
- Deploying VPNs and SSL/SSH encryption
- Analyzing firewall logs and configuring security controls
- Configuring network protection and dynamic routing using firewalls
- Mitigating vulnerabilities using packet capture and analysis
- Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Foundation
- Palo Alto Networks Network Security Fundamentals
- Palo Alto Networks Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Palo Alto Networks Security Operations Fundamentals