In this course, you will learn:
- The state of cyber security.
- Reverse engineering is a term used to describe the process of reverse engineering
- Managing and monitoring cyber security attacks on networks.
- Computer forensics is the study of how computers work.
- Advanced persistent threats (APTs) and malware
- Pentesting and vulnerability management
- Cybersecurity: an overview
- Computer forensics
- Assembly programming: towards reversing
- Malware and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Vulnerabilities and exposures