In this course, you will :
- Discover the RMF process and risk management by identifying, assessing, and responding to risk.
- Learn how to use the framework to assess a company's cybersecurity risk and how to put a cybersecurity programme in place or improve an existing one.
- A deep dive into the NIST 800-171 document will teach you how to understand each of the 110 requirements and how to satisfy them all.
- Learn how to create a Body of Evidence (BOE) that includes Organizational Policies or Procedures, a System Security Plan (SSP), and Action Plans and Milestones (POAM).
- have the knowledge and skills to implement the NIST 800-171 framework's controls and build your BOE
- NIST CSF
- NIST DoD RMF
- NIST 800-171