In this course, you will :
- assist you in expanding your understanding of basic cyber security knowledge.
- teach you how to detect, mitigate, prevent, and recover from some of the most serious cyber security threats.
- Gain hands-on experience with how password attacks work, as well as knowledge of cyber security techniques and tools that can help prevent malicious attacks.
- Learn how to set up an effective security testing environment so that you can see firsthand the various methodologies that can be used to bypass passwords.
- Improve your knowledge of the critical practise of performing a thorough security assessment and penetration test.
- Learn the essential methods for dealing with disaster recovery in the event of a cyber attack.
- give you an in-depth insight into web application risks and how to increase software security in practise.
- Examine the OWASP Top 10, a standard awareness document about the top web application risks, and learn how to use common exploitation techniques to assess the impact of these risks.
- By the end of this comprehensive ExpertTrack, you'll be confident in both the theory and practical application of password security, as well as the practises you need to put in place to improve password security.
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: Hands-On Password Attacks
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: Network Security
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: OWASP Top 10 and Web Application Fundamentals