In this course, you will :
- Join customer service expert and author of Rock Star Customer Service David Brownlee as he shares real-life examples and actionable steps that can help you confidently handle abusive customers in a variety of contexts.
- After completing this course, you will be able to formulate a plan of action and navigate difficult customer service interactions with poise and professionalism.
1. Handling an Abusive Customer
- Assessing the customer service interaction
- Reassuring the customer
- Using empathy to show you care
- Changing the customer focus
- Resolving the customer's issue
- Aborting the interaction
- Following up with the customer
2. Examples of How to Handle an Abusive Customer
- Handling an abusive customer on the phone
- Handling an abusive customer in person