In this course, you will :
- Learn how to answer questions involving commonly used probability distributions.
- Descriptive statistics, dealing with categorical variables, and variable relationships are among the topics covered.
- Prepare to delve deeper into critical concepts related to experiments and testing by reviewing confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, multiple tests, and the roles of power and sample size.
- Discuss the different types of errors and what they mean in practise.
- Probability and Sampling Distributions
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Statistical Experiments and Significance Testing
- Regression and Classification