You will learn the following in this course:
- Provide information on the traditions, rituals, and remedies of Curanderismo, a healing tradition that focuses on body treatments.
- Recognize the significance of traditional methods of intestinal blockage healing and shawl alignments.
- Investigate various traditional hands-on techniques and their impact on body ailments.
- Demonstrate traditional healing methods for special populations such as infants and the aging community.
1. Intestinal Blockage (Empacho) & Shawl Alignment (Manteadas)
2. Fire Cupping (Ventosas) & Bone Setter (Huesero)
3. Mayan abdominal massage & Body Adjustment
4. Spinal Alignment & Hydrotherapy
5. Traditional Healing of Infants & Traditional Healing for the Aging Community