In this course, you will learn:
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of number theory, abstract algebra, and determining the temporal complexity of an algorithm.
- Working knowledge of cryptography algorithms and principles is required.
- A working knowledge of the RSA cryptosystem and elliptic curve-based encryption.
- Knowledge of the major forms of attacks against various cryptosystems.
- Working knowledge of blockchain concepts in general, as well as from the standpoint of Bitcoin.
- An awareness of the cryptography technique's limits in the post-quantum computation era.
- Familiarity with the types of assaults against blockchain technology that have occurred since the emergence of fully-capable quantum computers, as well as their solutions.
- Cryptographic Primitives
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Information Security in Software Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Bitcoin Under Broken Crypto Primitives
- Post-Quantum Blockchains
- In Closing