In this course, you will learn:
- Create professional virtual reality apps with Unity 3D.
- On a smartphone, run Unity 3D applications in VR.
- In-game engines, create a 3D environment from the ground up.
- With a variety of input types, you may select and control things.
- Use distinct locomotion strategies to navigate a 3D world.
- To operate apps, create intuitive 3D menus.
- Create one-of-a-kind 3D interaction methods.
- In VR, enter alphanumeric data such as text and numbers.
- Create tools that assist users in navigating 3D surroundings.
- Learn about the most important usability goals and problems in Virtual Reality.
- VR and Game Engines
- Physics and Gaze Interaction
- 3D UI and Locomotion
- 3D User Interaction
- Wayfinding and VR Input
- Testing and Special Topics