In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create a Flutter app that communicates with a web service.
- Explore how to retrieve data via HTTP.
- Discover how Flutter and Dart make working with JSON data simple and secure.
- Learn how to send and receive JSON data from a web service, as well as basic authentication.
- After completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of connected Flutter apps required to write a Flutter application that can connect to a web service.
1. Asynchronous Programming with Dart
- Asynchronous Programming and Futures
- Using Futures
- Async/Await6mHandling Errors
2. Fetching Data from the Web
- Making HTTP Requests
- Demo: Making HTTP Requests with Dart
- Demo: Making HTTP Requests with Flutter
3. Serializing JSON Data
- Serializing Dart Types to JSON
- Manual Serialization
- Demo: Manual Serialization
- Automatic Serialization
- Demo: Automatic Serialization
4. Using JSON with Web Services
- Making POST Requests
- Demo: Making POST Requests
5. Deserializing JSON Data
- Manual and Automatic Deserialization
- Examples4mDemo: Deserialization in Flutter
6. Implementing Basic Authentication
- Basic HTTP Authentication
- Demo: Basic HTTP Authentication