In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of what Flutter is.
- Discover how Flutter can assist you in developing apps for iOS and Android.
- Learn how to begin learning Flutter based on your background.
- Examine a few of the tools made available by Flutter to developers and designers.
- After completing this course, you will be able to determine whether Flutter is the right tool for you and continue learning how to develop apps with Flutter.
1. What Is Flutter?
- What Is Flutter?
- Necessary Tools
2. Flutter Architecture
- Flutter Architecture
- Using Widgets
- Building Layouts
- Introducing State in Flutter
- Demo: Hello World
- The BLoC Pattern
- Leveraging Null Safety
3. Flutter Tools
- Using Android Studio / IntelliJ to Build Your Apps
- Using Visual Studio Code to Build Your Apps
- Using Packages in Flutter
- Creating Web and Desktop Apps
- Testing Your App2
4. Flutter for Your Business
- Transitioning to Flutter
- Integrating Flutter into an Existing App
- Designing Your App for Android and IOS
- Publishing an App into the App Stores3