In this course, you will :
- Learn about the key characteristics of COVID-19 and the most common presenting symptoms.
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19 to healthcare providers and others.
- To avoid further deterioration, assess patients in acute respiratory distress and provide immediate care.
- Patients in severe respiratory distress require advanced management and stabilisation, including early ventilator management.
1. COVID-19 Key Features, PPE and Vaccines
- COVID-19 Key Features
- PPE and Scene Safety
- COVID-19 Vaccines
2. Clinical Assessment of COVID-19 Patients
- Approach to the Sick Patient
- Shock Evaluation at the Bedside
- Assessing the Dyspneic Patient - Clinical
- Pediatrics and COVID-19
- Multi-system inflammatory system in children (MIS-C)
- Conducting a Virtual Visit
3. Diagnostic Assessment of COVID-19 Patients
- Ultrasound in COVID-19
- Assessing the Dyspneic Patient - Diagnostic
- Assessing the Dyspneic Patient - Radiology
4. Early Treatment of the Dyspneic COVID-19 Patient
- Treating the Mildly Dyspneic Patient
- Treating the Moderately Dyspneic Patient
5. Advanced Treatment of the Severely Dyspneic COVID-19 Patient
- Treating the Severely Dyspneic Patient
- Treating the Severely Dyspneic Patient - Procedures
6. Initial Ventilator Management and Troubleshooting in COVID-19 Patients
- Ventilator Management