In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use joins, unions, and relationships to combine data from various sources.
- You'll also learn the distinction between extracts and live connections.
- Learn how to save your Tableau work.
- Learn how to manage data properties by renaming columns, assigning aliases and geographic roles, changing data types, and making use of default properties.
- Learn about the various data connectors and filter types.
- Combining and Saving Data
- Managing and Connecting Data